Telegraph Cove is located southeast of Port McNeill on Northern Vancouver Island.
Location: 24 Boardwalk, Telegraph Cove,
Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada [map]
Latitude: 50.5465 degrees North by
Longitude: 126.8338 degrees West
From the South
- From Victoria on Vancouver Islands southern most point is 460 kilometers to Telegraph Cove. This would take an estimated 6 hours driving time on paved roads.
- From Nanaimo to Telegraph Cove is 350 kilometers and takes about 4 hours to drive.
- From Courtenay/Comox it is 240 kilometers and about 3 hours to drive.
- Campbell River is the closet city and is 200 kilometers southeast on Vancouver Island and takes just over 2 hours to drive on Highway 19 to arrive in Telegraph Cove.
From the North
- From Port Hardy, it is approximately 60 kilometers and is a one hour drive.
There are airports in Port Hardy. Campbell River, Comox, Nanaimo and Victoria that are serviced by scheduled flights from Vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton. Airlines include WestJet, Pacific Coastal, Central Mountain, Air Canada Jazz and others.
BC Ferries operates regularly scheduled sailings from mainland of British Columbia to Nanaimo, Victoria, Port Hardy and Comox.
Washington State Ferries operates scheduled service between Anacortes, Washington and Sidney, B.C.
Also BlackBall Ferry operates from Port Angeles, Washington to Victoria, B.C.